Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Monday, August 13, 2007

*Possible HUGE Spoiler for No Mercy 2007*

OK. So I was reading through the Wikipedia pages on all of the WWE PPV's. I got to No Mercy 2007, and this is what I read. Here is a link to the page.

Under "Matches" it has this to say.

-WWE Championship Match: Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H

-World Heavyweight Championship Match: Rey Mysterio (c) vs. The Undertaker

-ECW Heavyweight Championship Match: CM Punk (c) vs. Kevin Thorn

-Kane vs. Chris Masters

-#1 Contendor for World Heavyweight Championship: Mark Henry vs. Edge (Which seems to contradict the 2nd match in a way, but it also could possibly not.)

That's all. I'm really wondering how they are planning on giving Chris Masters a push. Actually most of this seems pretty random except for Randy Orton vs. Triple H. So, if this is the real deal, then good job WWE.

*AS I WAS ORIGINALLY WRITING THIS THESE MATCHES WERE ADDED*

-#1 Contender match for the WWE Championship: John Cena vs. Umaga vs. Carlito

-Shawn Michaels vs. Bobby Lashley

-US Championship Match: MVP (c) vs. Matt Hardy

-Hornswoggle vs. Finlay (Yea... I should never put much stock into what Wikipedia says)
------------------------------------------------------------

Also don't forget a number of things. #1, September is Ladder Match Month here at my blog. Everyday I will post the videos of a ladder match. #2, check out my MySpace page, and become my friend. Here is the URL. http://www.myspace.com/thewwegeek

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us