Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kane vs. Edge Thoughts

I really liked last nights Smack Down! I though it was well produced, and the only boring match was Mark Henry vs. Eugene, but both of them are boring anyways (so why should I be surprised?)

I like this whole Kane vs. Edge plot too. The Kane stalking Edge was just too funny. They are really doing a good (if not great) job of setting up for Edge to hold on to his title at the Great American Bash. That's what I see happening anyways.

There's really just one thing that I don't understand. I really tried to wrap my head around it, but I just couldn't understand it.

Isn't Mardi Gras, in February?

Besides that though, I though the whole thing was great. My only question is if Edge and Kane are actually going to be in a match before the Great American Bash. I'm still predicting Edge to win that match however, he is a great wrestler.


Q-Ads by Qumana

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us