Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Raw was Good

Raw was good. It didn't seem to get much of a reaction from the fans, but it was. It was good.

The way Raw started off was fun, but at the same time very mean. They taunted us with the return of The Game, and that was mean. Very mean. King Booker was boring as ever, but it was OK, because a battle of the kings will be kind of cool.

What I hope to see is a Battle for the Crown math, or something like that. Where the winner could keep "King" in their name. Could this possibly be the WWE getting rid of a King Booker's bad gimmick? I could only hope.

Then Jeff Hardy, to the fans pleasing, won the #1 contender match for the Intercontinental Championship. He won it in a good match, so I won't dock points there. But if I recall, Umaga won the Intercontinental Championship from Jeff Hardy in a sort of squash match, didn't he? So the math at the Great American Bash may be boring.

Snitsky beat Val Venis... Snitsky shouldn't be allowed on TV...

Randy Orton beat Cody Rhodes, which probably is just setting up for a Randy Orton with at the Great American Bash. If Orton wins, which he will no doubt, I don't think they should make it a squash match. Maybe have Orton win on a low blow or something else cheap. That way Dream can keep his dignity.

Melina beat Mickie James. It was a decent womens match, not much else to say other than the crowd doesn't seem too fond of Candice.

Sandman beat Carlito. I don't like the Sandman. I think his gimmick is dull. But I did like this match. It ended with William Regal attacking the Sandman during the match. Soon after, Hacksaw came down with a two by four to assist the Sandman. I think may be a decent tag team match. Although I do have to say that I would be cheering for Carlito and Regal. Partly the accents, partly their behavior, but mostly the left handed thing they both have.

Also, we sure did see a lot of William Regal Monday.

Kennedy beat Super Crazy, it was awesome. Especially that suplex. Other then that, not much to say.

WWE didn't ask me, but I'm picking John Cena to win. If they didn't make him loose it to Khali, they aren't going to make him loose it to Lashley.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us