Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Quick Thoughts on Mr. Kennedy/John Cena

I am now under the belief that Mr. Kennedy is in someway cursed...


If you recall, it was Mr. Kennedy vs Bobby Lashley. It may have been the start of a short feud or something. Mr. Kennedy ended up getting the clean win, which I recall was a bit unexpected. I seem to recall Bobby Lashley being semi-unstoppable at the time, unless of course your name is John Cena. Anyways, in the match-up, Bobby Lashley ended up getting a pretty severe shoulder injury. He's out for however many months, at this time I do not recall. Anyways, even though I have never been a fan of Bobby Lashley, and probably won't ever, he's injury was still a big loss. Hopefully it gave him some time to think about what he makes me watch.



Now, last Monday. It was Mr. Kennedy vs John Cena. Kennedy seemed to dominate most of the match. It seemed to me that what they were going for was to make it look like John Cena got lucky with the submission late in the match, if they were, it sucked. Anyways, but in case you haven't heard, John Cena's out. He will more then likely miss Wrestlemania 24. Let us take 12 seconds in silent celebration now knowing we won't have to watch John Cena win for quite some time. 1... 2... 3... 4.. 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12... Ah... Now don't get me wrong. It isn't that I'm cheering for his injury. It's just that, like Lashley, I feel he was being used in the wrong role. In fact, he was being used in the wrong role. Just ask anyone. But I'm getting off-topic. The point is that Cena was hurt in a match against Kennedy.

That's all I have to say. I will let you make the (now) informed decision.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us