Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Edge/Ideas for the WWE

Edges injury is more severe then expected. It is completely torn. His expected return date is late 2007, but a number of factors could push that date back.

So what does this mean for the WWE? Is it going to have to keep it's stars healthy? Is it possible to keep their stars healthy? I can answer that one. Doubtful.

So what are they going to do? Let Khali keep the title for a while. I don't know if they know this, but they are going to have to keep us interested in the matches. I know I will still be watching SD every Friday, but some people who actually have lives might find something better to do.

Bottom line, they need some "epic" (notice I use the word "epic... not "good", not "great"... "epic") ideas going for them. Rumors are, that McMahon is really feeling the heat after the Benoit incident. And I have some of those "epic" ideas for them.

-How about a new belt? Why not? Maybe get rid of a dull one. Intercontinental or maybe US? I think I will write more about this in a later post.

-Actually make Extreme Championship Wrestling... extreme? Make the ECW Championship matches extreme rules. Throw Tommy Dreamer into the title hunt, and hell if it's possible throw Mick Foley in there too. That couldn't hurt ECW's rating.

-Make the Divas wrestle like guys. Last Monday's RAW Diva match was pretty good, but usually they suck. Have the Divas go to the top rope more often. Maybe also include some holds which don't involve hair pulling.

-More blood. I've noticed that there hasn't been much lately, and I would like to see more.

-No "Monster Heels". Sorry Snitsky, Umaga, and Khali. But all three of you need to be humanized. People like to watch people, not monsters. Monster faces are OK still, but only in moderation.

There probably more, and if I think of anything I'll post it later.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us