Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ECW Thoughts

ECW was great, I think. Good matches, good booking. Everything was nice. I don't have the time right now to write a long blog post (I'm sorry), but I will run down the good, and skip the bad. How's that?

The Good

  1. The Booking

    I believe that Dusty Rhodes is the booker at ECW right now. Although he's choosing to book with a more traditional wrestling style instead of an extreme style, he's did a great job tonight.
  2. Balls and KK

    Well (I'm totally stealing this from another blog but...) it was a good night for The Beauty and The Balls. Too funny. If Kelly and Balls are going to be walking around together though, it's a good thing they put ECW on SciFi (I may have already made that joke).
  3. Balls vs. Elijah Burke
  4. CM Punk and Boogey vs. The Miz and John Morrison

    Another example of good booking. Also, John Morrison shouldn't be allowed to finish with anything other then the Corkscrew Neck-Breaker

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us