Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Best Hell in a Cell Match?

So I was on the forums the other day, and a thought came to me. What was the best Hell in a Cell match. I decided that I thought that 1998 Undertaker vs. Mankind was the best just because of all that Mick Foley went through that match. I started a new thread and asked the question. Here are some of the responses I got. Also, here is a link to the thread.

"dx vs mcmahons and big show."

"Between Taker vs Mankind and the 6-Man Armaggedon Hell in a Cell"

"The first ever Hell in a Cell at Bad Blodd in October 1997 between Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker is still the best one ever for me and it will be hard for anyone to ever better it, both Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker were in their absolute prime back then and being two of the best ever and in their prime it will be so hard to better.

I think the Hell in a Cell between The Undertaker and Mankind is very overrated and only really remembered because of the two HUGE bumps that Mick Foley took during the match but the bumps apart it wasn't any better than Undertaker/Lesnar, Triple H/Foley or Shawn Michaels/Triple H in my opinion."

"
Yeah I have to say HHH/HBK cause of the amount of time they were in the cell for, just about an hour. I would say the top 5 look like this

1. HHH vs HBK
2. Taker vs HBK
3. HHH vs Cactus Jack
4. HHH vs Kevin Nash
5. Taker vs Mankind"

"
For me the best HIAC was Foley Vs HHH. It just had such a great deal of unpredictability and HHH was the best heel ever during that era, everyone wanted to see Foley win the gold."

So yea.... Very informed people I'm forum-ing with. Just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us