Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Short Answer on Fixing WWE's Ratings

OK. So here is the problem. WWE has been having extremely (like ECW original extreme) low ratings. The set a new record for worst ratings Monday.

I think a lot of this problem has to do with Chris Benoit. I don't think many "casual" viewers were impressed with how the WWE handled the Chris Benoit situation. By that I mean they took no responsibility, and paid the price for it.


Now I'm not saying it is their fault, but I'm saying they should act like it is. I think that a different drug testing policy is in order. Along with harsher punishments for violating them. I think if the WWE were to issue a public statement saying they were changing their drug policy, it would go over very well.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us