Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Monday, September 10, 2007

6 Days to Unforgiven

Alright, here is what we have. We have 6 days until the WWE Unforgiven PPV. Sweet. I'm warning you people to buy it, I am predicting a good PPV. I have some thoughts on this though.

First off, if you go here, you can view all of promos they have been running for The Undertaker on Smackdown. If you haven't seen them, you should check them out, their kind of cool.

OK, here is the current Unforgiven Card.

WWE Title: Cena vs Orton
World Heavyweight Title: Khali vs Batista vs Rey Mysterio
ECW Title: CM Punk vs Elijah Burke
WWE Tag Team Titles: MVP and Matt Hardy vs The Greasers
World Tag Team Titles: Cade and Murdoch vs London and Kendrick
WWE Women's Title: Candice Michelle vs Beth Phoenix
Undertaker vs Mark Henry
Triple H vs Carlito

Pretty Neat! Sort of... It is possible that one more match will be announced this week. If that is the case, the match will be a RAW match, or announced on RAW anyways. I say this because I have read the ECW/Smackdown Spoilers and they said nothing of a new match to Unforgiven. Smackdown and ECW were both recorded yesturday.

I assume if this additional match is added, it will be a Jeff Hardy match. I assume. All the other rivalries have matches at Unforgiven. Although technically, Jeff Hardy doesn't have an active rivalry. So maybe I'm just pulling this out of my ass. Maybe...

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us