Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Underused WWE Superstars Part 2

See, about a month ago I posted part 1, and I said part 2 was coming soon. Well, it's been a month, so probably a little quicker then you expected it, but it's here.

Here is a link to Part 1. That was on August 16.

So who is the Superstar(s) for today? Well, just one superstar. Most would probably disagree with me on this one, but I'm going to have to say Stevie Richards.



For those of you who are still reading, I will tell you why.

First off, he's young-ish. 35 years old. And he stays healthy, unlike some people we could mention.

2nd off, he's actually good. His role on ECW right now is that of the underdog, but trust me, he's good.

There's really not much else to say about him. He was one of the 1st ECW original stars to appear on WWF TV. He did so during a cross-promotional event.

So I'll leave you with those thoughts.

Part 3 coming soon as well.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us