Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ECW Thoughts

Best Match: CM Punk vs. John Morrison (15 Minutes of Fame)
Worst Match: Balls Mahoney vs. The Miz
Best Non-Wrestling Moment: CM Punk's/John Morrison's Interviews
Worst Non-Wrestling Moment: Kevin Thorn attacking Stevie Richards (but it's nice to know that Richards is charismatic. I wasn't sure if he was or not.)
Rating (out of 8): 6.3

Good Things

  1. The Boogeyman's Squash Match/Big Daddy V attacking Boogey

    It is very rarely that you will hear me say that a squash match is good, but this one was. Matt Striker is also very good with the microphone. This looks like it is going to be a very good feud, that I could see even including a PPV match. I doubt the WWE Executives see it that way, but I do.
  2. Elijah Burke vs. Tommy Dreamer

    This, even though I don't have much to say on it, was a very good match. I think that the Elijah Express should be used as a setup to an even bigger finisher though.
  3. The Interviews

    I believe there were 3 of them, and they were all good. Stevie Richard's interview was even good until Kevin Thorn attacked him.
The Bad
  1. Big Daddy V's Man Boobs

    Enough said. WWE... Put a shirt on him!
  2. The Miz Talking/The Miz vs. Balls Mahoney

    1st off, I think we can all do without The Miz talking. 2nd off, Balls deserves better then to be jobbing to The Miz. Also, The Reality Check isn't a good finisher. I don't like it.
Well, there you have it. More good then bad ECW.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us