Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Monday, August 6, 2007

A Look at Foreign Objects: Barbwire

Hey everyone! This is the first entry in a new series I am starting called "A Look at Foreign Objects". I don't know how long it will last, or if I will even post every day. What I'm thinking is that I could just write about it every so often. That sounds good.

But now back to the wire.

Whenever barbwire is involved in a wrestling match. You can expect blood. Always. It maybe be Mick Foley swinging his barbwire covered 2 by 4 at somebody. Or it could be Mick Foley swinging a barbwire 2 by 4 at someone after he has lit it on fire.

There is also a match dedicated to this weapon. The most memorable of all these matches would have to be Terry Funk vs. Sabu. I was surfing YouTube, and I couldn't find the match. But I did end up finding a video of the highlights from that match. So you can see that below. A very bloody match. Amazing too.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us