Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Thoughts On SummerSlam

Was it just me, or were the matches getting worse as the night went along? I thought that by far the best match of the night was Kane vs Finlay, which is odd. Why?

Well for starters, Kane vs Finlay was the 1st match of the night. That's not usually where they put the best match. Also, it wasn't hyped as the other matches were. This match was announced just 2 days prior to the biggest party of the summer. I hope they continue this feud down the road.

Also, what was with Mysterio's body paint? It scared me at first. Plus if almost all came off by the end of the match. Not one of Mysterio's best tonight, but nice to see him back.

Continuing with Smackdown... what was with the Smackdown main event? I realize that at this point Khali is incapable of having an epic match, but what the hell? He wasn't even that bad in this match. But a DQ ending? The hell? I'm upset at this one. I really am.

The Diva's Battle Royal wasn't bad, especially for a divas match. I picked Mickie James for this match because it seemed as though she was on the verge of turning heel. Apparently not though, unless she's going to team up with Beth Phoenix. Also, do you think the Divas ever get upset over their entrances? King Booker gets a 3 minute entrance, but all of the walking eye candy has to come out in less then a minute to the same song? Or maybe they don't care. Who knows? They all probably came out to Maria's music because she seems to get the biggest pop of all the Divas right now. Maybe they should consider putting the belt on her? Maybe? Eh.

Last thing I'm going to write about is John Cena vs Randy Orton. This match really seemed like it ended prematurely. So I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that Randy Orton is injured. He seemed to be limping towards the end of the match after he delivered an RKO on Cena. Cena then immediately gave Cena the FU. So lets just hope Randy Orton is OK.

I lied, I'm going to go on writing for a little bit more here.

Assuming Randy Orton is fine, and wasn't suppose to win the match in the 1st place, what's next for the WWE Championship? Cena's heel turn, and Triple H going for gold. Probably. I can see it happening. If it does happen I hope they go all the way with it. That is I hope they turn Cena 100% heel instead of leaving him as a tweener or whatever he is now. I did write a few weeks ago how I feel Triple H should not get a title shot immediately upon his return, but it seems like that is what we are going to be exposed to here. I guess there are worse things though.

Or maybe I'm pulling this whole Triple H vs Cena thing out of my ass. Maybe Randy Orton will win it in the near future.

UNRELATED NEWS: JEFF HARDY'S PAGE HAS BEEN PUT BACK UP ON THE RAW SUPERSTARS PAGE. SOME ANONYMOUS FAN (WHO APPARENTLY HATES ME) POSTED A COMMENT SAYING IT WAS NEVER DOWN. IT WAS DOWN WHEN THAT POST WAS PUBLISHED.

I love caps.
----------------------------------------

4 comments:

Jake said...

Triple H looked like he was 30 again. He easily deserves another title shot. He knows the business better than anyone and is the best wrestler in wrestling history.

Anonymous said...

So..Cena's able to give himself an F-U now? Interesting..

Anonymous said...

I don't think so..I think you must be getting a little blind :P...Anyway, Jeff Hardy returned

Anonymous said...

lol, I don't hate you, but I might start a WWE blog too just to compete if you really feel that way :P

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us