Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Sunday, August 26, 2007

SummerSlam Predictions

SummerSlam is almost here! Dun dun dun. Expect title changes... I say. This is going to be one of the biggest PPVs of the year. SummerSlam is one of the original 4 annual PPVs from the WWE/F. Expect this to be a good one. Lets hope that I didn't just gave it bad vibes, or something superstitious. Also, in the spirit of friendly competition, I will be competing in a head to head competition with MC. MC is the writer of WWE Characters The Blog! So visit that site. Enjoy the predictions.

Diva Battle Royal:

There is really no way how to pick this one. We've had a lot of Battle Royals it seems, but there OK. This match could lead to the heel turn of Mickie James. It could lead to the heel turn of Candice Michelle. So many possibilities for this. Both Extreme Expose and Cherry will be competing. It will be her 1st match. Possible winners are Mickie James, Maria (she gets a really good pop from the crowd, expect her to get a push in the future), Beth Phoenix, and Michelle McCool. Don't expect it to be anyone else.

My Pick: Mickie James
MC's Pick: Beth Phoenix



Triple H vs King Booker:

Fairly Obvious.

My Pick: Triple H
MC's Pick: Triple H


Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero

Unlike The Game vs. Booker, there is a chance the returning superstar will NOT win. Still I'm going with the 619.

My Pick: Rey Mysterio
MC's Pick: Rey Mysterio


Kane vs Finlay

This match is taking the place of what should be MVP vs Matt Hardy, which was dropped because the WWE doesn't want to risk anything with MVP's real life heart condition. So not much has built up to this match. To predict this match, I recommend flipping a coin.

My Pick: Finlay
MC's Pick: Kane


IC Title: Umaga (c) vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy:

This is an interesting match. I can guarantee you Carlito won't win. Also, don't be surprised with a Mr. McMahon interference.

My Pick: Mr. Kennedy
MC's Pick: Mr. Kennedy


ECW Title: John Morrison (c) vs. CM Punk:

I think John Morrison has been doing a good job as champ, and I feel he will continue to be the ECW champion.

My Pick: John Morrison
MC's Pick: John Morrison


World Heavyweight: Khali vs Batista

No clue. At all. If Khali wins, that's no good. If Batista wins, neither is that.

My Pick: Batista
MC's Pick: Khali


WWE Title: Randy Orton vs. John Cena:

This is a gimme for all you predicting out there.

My Pick: Randy Orton
MC's Pick: Randy Orton


Thank you for your time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I guess your gimme was wrong :P

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us