Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Monday, August 13, 2007

Blog about J.R.'s Blog

Here is the link to J.R.'s most recent blog post.

On Val Venis

"I have no idea why the talented Val Venis rarely gets no more than a cup of coffee on TV. If Val had angered someone he would have simply been released but that is not the case. Val could arguably be one of the WWE’s most underutilized talents."

On RVD

"I would not, nor do I know of RVD’s future plans. You need to ask him. Your guess is as good as mine. I do feel Rob will definitely be back in the ring some day, but for whom and where is Rob’s call"

On the WWE Dating Game

"I don’t think we have seen the last of the “Dating Game” type of concepts on Monday Night Raw. Some people like them and some people prefer main line wrestling. I feel that there needs to be a balance between the steak and the sizzle. That’s a daunting task to say the least."

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us