Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Monday, August 13, 2007

Huge RAW Preview... What to expect.

There are a number of things I must address.

- D'Lo Brown is backstage at RAW tonight. He arrived with Ron Simmons earlier. He is more then likely just visiting, as he hasn't had a WWE contract since 2003.

-The Iron Sheik has arrived at MSG. Expect him to make an appearance at tonight's RAW, or SNME, or both.

-Mick Foley has arrived at MSG. Expect him also to make an appearance at tonight's RAW, SNME, or both.

-Expect a lot of Mr. McMahon tonight.

-Also, depending on how far they go in the McMahon's child storyline tonight, you may need to expect a lot of Mr. Kennedy. Even if they don't get that far, still expect him to appear.

-Possibly expect Stephanie McMahon, and maybe even Shane McMahon. I doubt it, because I have heard no rumors about it, but maybe even expect Linda McMahon.

-Expect more William Regal.

-Expect to not see Coach. I have heard different rumors about this one. I have heard that he may not be there, and I have heard that he may. I have read that he got a different job however.

-Expect a decent show.

-Expect... The Return of The Game.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us