Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Eugene Fired/Randy Orton NOT Suspended/CM Punk

My God! I should not be allowed to be sick. I was sick all day yesterday, but at the end of the day, I went to go check my e-mail. My e-mail address is wwegeek@gmail.com by the way, feel free to e-mail me. Anyways, checking my e-mail, and someone had sent me an e-mail asking if I had heard the news on CM Punk.

"That's right!" I thought to myself. I didn't actually say it aloud for 2 reasons. 1, it would mean I was talking to myself. And 2, I had a cold. So if I would have said it aloud it would have sounded like "Thastsed bwipe". So I just avoided the situation all together.

But what I was saying that's right to, was that I had forgotten that ECW and SD were being recorded on Saturday September 1st. I hadn't even thought about it. I had been lying in bed, and watching football all day so I was quite distracted.

So I went to go read the spoilers, and what do I discover. On the ECW homepage it is advertising CM Punk winning the ECW championship. I would say I'm shocked, but that would by lying.

Also, Randy Orton will not be suspended... apparently. This is probably good, but I hope his not getting suspended because he didn't do anything wrong, and not because he's vital to storyline right now, and losing him would be too much.

Also, after getting squashed by Mark Henry, Eugene was fired.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us