Contact

WWE Geek
Display WWE Geek Headlines on your Website, Blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect... Click Here

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Who should face Jeff Hardy for the IC Title?

First off, I would like to apologize. There really hasn't been much to write about of late except for the suspensions, and honestly. That got old fast. So I decided to hit the forums, find a topic I thought was interesting, and write a post about it.

The topic I found was who should face Jeff Hardy for the IC Title?

The obvious choice here is Shelton Benjamin, for a number of reasons. One of those being he is actually good. He is athletic, and actually good. There was even a sign last week in the background (on RAW) that said "Push Shelton". Now maybe that fan was instructing somebody to push Shelton of a bridge, maybe he meant push as in give him a major storyline.

This will even work out well with Charlie Haas being out of this picture, and yes, I couldn't avoid mentioning the suspensions. There everywhere! The main problem I have with this, is that the feud will have to last at least a month, at what point Charlie Haas will have returned. RAW really can't afford to lose another tag team.

The other person I think would be good for the job would be Cody Rhodes. Although its probably a little early to turn him heel, he could fill the shoes of "Jeff Hardy's Opponent" for a month or so. I don't really have a problem with this one at all. Especially since Cody has been showing good signs in the ring.

No comments:

Store

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us